vegini-Bolognese with pasta
(recipe for 4 persons)
For the Bolognese:
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1-2 finely sliced garlic cloves
- per 90 g diced carrots and celery
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g cherry tomatoes quartered
- 100ml dry white wine
- 250 ml tomato sauce
- 500 g vegini Minced Italian Style
- 500 g pasta
- basil for garnish
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a deep frying pan and add the finely chopped onions and garlic. Add the diced vegetables and sauté some minutes. Then add the cherry tomatoes, cook something, deglaze it with the white wine and let it boil. Then add the tomato sauce and heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring a pan of appropriate size with salt water to a boil and cook the pasta according recommendation on the packaging.
- Now heat the remaining olive oil in another pan and fry the vegini Minced therein. Give the minced into the tomato sauce. Put the cooked pasta into the sauce pan, stir together and serve it with basil.