vegini-Wrap with spinach and figs
(Recipe for 4 wrap)
For the spinach filling:
- 260 g young, kitchen ready spinach or spinach salad
- 175g double cream cheese nature or vegan spread
- Grated lemon zest of an half untreated lemon
- Salt, pepper
For the figs:
- 100 g fresh or dried figs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ½ finely sliced red hot peppers
- 280 g vegini PULLED CHUNKS Mediterranean herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Wrap tortilla patties
- For the filling, blanch the spinach briefly in salted water, rinse in cool water and squeeze the spinach with your hands, in order to remove excess water. Roughly chop the spinach and mix together with the cream cheese in a bowl. Taste the mass with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Wash the figs, remove the stalks and cut into wedges. Place the sugar in a pan for melting, slightly caramelize, then add the figs and peppers and deglaze with the vinegar. The fruits boil something, season with salt and leave to cool.
- Now, heat olive oil and fry the vegini PULLED CHUNKS.
- To fill the wrap, spread ¼ of the spinach sauce of each wrap and lay the figs in the middle. Distribute the vegini PULLED CHUNKS over and roll the flatbread to wrap.